One of the first recipes my mum taught me when I was little was this cheeky little way of preparing grapefruit. It’s so simple, yet so tasty.
Sometimes simple is best, and although I have always adored grapefruit, this easy prep makes for a delicious treat. Any grapefruit will do, yet I find that ruby grapefruits seem to suit grilling wonderfully.
- 1 Ruby Grapefruit, halved
- 1 tsp coconut or maple sugar
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Place grapefruit half on a grill pan
- Sprinkle with coconut or maple sugar
- Sprinkle on a pinch of cinnamon (to taste)
- Place under the broiler (grill) until sugar is bubbling and caramelized